Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That sux, didn’t they fix that side? Looks like the running boards rubbing on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of, but the fix didn't last. I was banging on the running board when it was on the flat bed. I know I scared the driver!

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of, but the fix didn't last. I was banging on the running board when it was on the flat bed. I know I scared the driver!

Oh damn like it bottomed out when it was pulled onto the bed? If so they don’t have flat beds for lowered cars & trucks? Around here if you tell them your ride is lowered they send a flat bed that’s made just for that

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Oh damn like it bottomed out when it was pulled onto the bed? If so they don’t have flat beds for lowered cars & trucks? Around here if you tell them your ride is lowered they send a flat bed that’s made just for that

No, it was good. Once it was on is when I saw the rust on the lower sill. I saw the running board was rubbing on it, so I was banging on the board, trying to get some room between the 2. I made alot of noise! Lol

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm confused- you put it on the tow truck to fix some rust?
Lol, no. When it was on the truck I was looking it over, and noticed the rust on the lower driver's sill. The running board was too close to the body, so to get it down some I started banging on the board with my fist. That'll teach that *****! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n