Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Good idea ditching them heavy a$$ 22’s. I still need to get new set but can’t decide. I’m gonna need tires before winter also. If it’s got **** tires or floats it’s a money pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all this and reading the ty forums, I started to get the mod bug! Thx guys:waytogo:.
I really liked the rear Escalade appliques. Hard to find in my neck of the woods, and at the time no one was selling a set on the forums. Saw an ad on cl for a set. Score! Guy was parting out an Escalade and was selling a set for $100. Only thing was I had to drive 2 hrs one way to pick them up. No biggie. Came home with these. This was after the color match, which I bartered some other work for. Came out great. Perfect match. View attachment 79886
View attachment 79888 View attachment 79889 View attachment 79890
Couldn't be happier with the look.
ow they really look great. I didn't even know that was a thing. I'm learning so much on here.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Damn--reverse lights not working now, and fuses are good. The never ending story. Anyone have any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu