Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I looked at that thread. Lol. But it doesn’t tell me which white wire is positive and which is wire is ground. Lol. I don’t like not knowing :eek:

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yeah I looked at that thread. Lol. But it doesn’t tell me which white wire is positive and which is wire is ground. Lol. I don’t like not knowing :eek:

Truth be told... they are probably both negative.

One probably goes to ground/negative and the other side probably goes to the BCM and when you press the tow haul button it just grounds that wire temporarily which the BCM interprets as a signal.

Very common on GM vehicles to use a ground signal to turn things on and off.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Next week we're supposed to get into the 50's, so maybe then. Didn't @Rocket Man get his tow shift button to work on his nbs? This is a 4 wire, ours is a 2 wire.

Tow haul works on mine, I made up a harness so I didn’t hack up any of the wiring just plug it in and go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tow haul works on mine, I made up a harness so I didn’t hack up any of the wiring just plug it in and go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s what I’m doing. Pulled a second pigtail from an NBS burb a while back from the junkyard. Cleaned it up and now it’s connected to the NNBS shifter wires. So that I can still plug the pigtail into my trucks wires are not cut anything on the truck side. Plus if for any reason I need to go back to my NBS esky handle I can and just unplug and re plug. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot