Tony Soprano’s Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started Re-watching “The Sopranos” on Apple TV. Tony’s 1999 Chevy Suburban is the star of the show, as he goes about his daily business. If you love the OBS Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban as much as I do, it’s worth marathon watching. It will bring you back in time.008DD0C9-DD01-443E-B7B4-6CCA6FC2C546.jpeg

OP
OP
YukonGTmaster

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They “Retired” the Suburban at the end of Season 4. Boo! He gets a Black Escalade, and crashes it…..We see the Suburban once more (Smart man not to get rid of that classic beauty) in the Bada Bing parking lot, when Christopher shoots at it. Tony then moved on to the white Escalade.

Last edited:

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started Re-watching “The Sopranos” on Apple TV. Tony’s 1999 Chevy Suburban is the star of the show, as he goes about his daily business. If you love the OBS Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban as much as I do, it’s worth marathon watching. It will bring you back in time.View attachment 362887

Is that the actual Suburban that they used on the show?

The “ending” stunk, I remember that well - thought my tv had gone out. :)

OP
OP
YukonGTmaster

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the actual Suburban that they used on the show?

The “ending” stunk, I remember that well - thought my tv had gone out. :)
Yes, that is the Suburban from the show. It went up for auction at Barrett Jackson in Las Vegas in 2013. It sold for $110k. Owners after Tony Soprano are left an autographed message within driver's side sun visor: "Be Nice To My Car - James Gandolfini."

I agree. The show’s ending was a real disappointment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
YukonGTmaster

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“I woke up this morning…..and Gas was $6 a Gallon….”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member