Tires/Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Slyonic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went through the same dilema. 22s or 24s and after looking at a few Hoes I settled on 24s. So glad I did but it's a personal choice

JD

That's my issue. I don't wanna spend the money on 24s and find the ride is too tight/rough and wish I had 22s instead. On the other hand, I don't wanna get 22s and realize I hardly can tell the difference and wish I had got the 24s.

I think I'll get the 24s.

Do any of yall have winter wheels where you basically ride the 22 or 24s when the weather is warm and go to bigger tire less wheel for winter weather?

BlackDenali said:
I say eventually yes but and based on how much and the kind of driving I mainly do my stock brakes are fine for me with my 24's. When I need brakes I will be upgrading but thats just because I can't justify spending dough on stock anything.

I believe the brembo kit is around $3500 for the front and $3000 for the rear so it is a big investment and I personally don't think, for that kinda cash, it is worth it on these trucks when there are less expensive upgrades.

C&B got his calipers for a good price and I believe building the mounting brackets himself so all he needs is pads, rotors and lines to complete the kit.

Hope this helps

I'll take your word for it. I'll upgrade the brakes when I need to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino