Tire Reviews Thread for 22'' Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capitalheel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the OEM alenzas are awful at just about everything - can't speak for the alenza "plus" tires though

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alenza "plus"
I put 3K on my set driving cross country which included some heave rains. Honestly they were really good on thre dry, they were quiet and did well in the rain. If I didn't want a 45 aspect sidewall and need snow performance I would have considered keeping them. Plus going to a 20" gives me more options down the road at a lower cost.

manram10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So far, I’m loving the 33x12.5R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They provide a smooth, quiet ride, but a little firmer (which I prefer) than the OEM Continentals that made my car bounce up and down like I had bad shocks going over imperfections in the road. So overall, really happy with them and hope they last a lot longer than the Contientals which were done after 28,000 miles.

View attachment 198184 View attachment 198185
Tmarzetta I’m thinking of putting the same tires on my Yukon XL… how did they perform for you in Wet conditions and snow conditions??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts