Tire Review and Tire Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leveling the Tahoe and going with some 20x9 not 100% on wheels yet I am most likely going with the Toyo Open Country R/T, how are they off road and on road and the ride quality not to worried about MPG already bad as it is. Whats the biggest size I could fit without trimming anything?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
RT are great tires with minimal road noise plus 45k warranty. I also like the Ridge Grappler. I run the Exo which came out before the Ridge but my next set will def be the Ridge as it has a better sidewall over the RT.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the R/Ts. Can say that my Wildpeaks have been great. I've got about 25k on them and I'd bet they're going to well outlast the 50k warranty. Little hum on the highway, good in the wet. I got them as a more reasonable alternative to Nittos, Toyos and Coopers. Cost me $1169 out the door (mount, balance, new TPMS sensors and lifetime rotation). They're even cheaper now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith