Thumps burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres my 04 burb. Only things i've done to her is clean clean clean. I have replaced the p.o.s. stock round tube hitch and added a P3 brake controller.

Plateblur2.gif

Plateblur3.gif

Picture032.gif

Picture033.gif

Picture049.gif

Picture039a.gif

Picture009.gif

100_0575.gif

Yeah yeah I snuck the last couple in as it's the main reason we bought it. Family safety while doing what we enjoy. CAMPING.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really good man. i like the camper. we used to have one kinda like it.

OP
OP
thumper_ehhhhh

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HMMMM e-fan do you mean elactric fan? Damn im a old focker I taking a shot at what your talkin about lol

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir... You can score some LS1 fans for cheap, buy a harness and have em plugged into your PCM so they work like stock.

OP
OP
thumper_ehhhhh

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have any links and part numbers that would be great. This would help keep things cool in stop and go traffic.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for LS1 fans on craigslist/ebay. Just picked up a set for $80 which is a good price. www.blackbearperformance.com has the wiring harness and can tune them in for you. Check out the site, they have a description for em