Those with big wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes.. Peace of mind to know the tire pressure especially since low pros can be low on air and me not knowing and damaging the tires/wheels besides, it's nice not having the annoying TPS light on all the time.. I have an extra set of sensors for 07-up if anyone needs an extra set..

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
Anyone ever had 1 of there TPS sensor go flat line but no leak..I drove last night for about half an hour forth and back,and when I was getting home I notice the light started flashing and it was not reading the pressure on the tire..I thought maybe this morning it might reset itself but no luck..Did my sensor go bad?Or is there maybe of some kind

David4Jesus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right, the TPS can be used on other rims it is not something permanently connected to the OEM wheels?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah it can be connected to any set of wheels, its a seperate device from the wheel!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM