Those with big wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b8sah0l1c

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
was just wondering from you guys that have aftermarket 24" and up does your wheels still have the tire pressure sensor.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
yeah, i bought a pair on ebay because i wanted to leave the OEM's in my stock tires for winter.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i bought a pair on ebay because i wanted to leave the OEM's in my stock tires for winter.

x2

Got a cheap set on ebay. I usually put the stockers back on if we go on any long trips to not put to much wear on the 24z.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES! I used to have an F150, i put new wheel son it and made the mistake of not putting on the TPMS, not only did that stupid light on my dash blink for 2 years, but also it bothered me knowing that I always had to make sure they looked okay and stuff. For the extra 50$ or so its worth every penny. And especially if you are already buying 24s (thats what i have) you are already sepending2000+ dollars an extra 50$ wont hurt!

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't put my TPS's in my 24's, kept them in the stock wheels!:D

CHINO07KON

Reaction score
Yes..is a must have!!!besides the fact it would help u know if u have a leak..i dont like anything popping up on my dash all the time..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n