Those Of You With 26s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those of you with 26s, what PSI are you using ? I was told 40 psi?
Also, would more air protect a big wheel like this or actually make it more prone to being bent ? I am very confused here… some say to run them at 50 psi and others say 40 psi and then there’s the talk of the wheel being more prone to damage if running it at 50 psi etc etc. I’d love some input from you all.
Thank you

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had 26’s so no first hand information from me, but i would venture to say start off at the psi that gives the best contact patch. Too much air or too little air will make the tire wear bad. I cant imagine the psi would have all that much to do with bending wheels…i mean unless it was way too low.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Those of you with 26s, what PSI are you using ? I was told 40 psi?
Also, would more air protect a big wheel like this or actually make it more prone to being bent ? I am very confused here… some say to run them at 50 psi and others say 40 psi and then there’s the talk of the wheel being more prone to damage if running it at 50 psi etc etc. I’d love some input from you all.
Thank you
I had 26x12s and 35/13.50 fury’s I ran them around 40-45psi no issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo