Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
Seems like they are pushing out LOADED Denali's with the Denali Reserve Package. Mine was stickered at $98,500, my dealer actually got it in a trade and we jumped on it.

We are also waiting for an allocation for an Ultimate in Pine Metallic. I am sure this strike talk is going to delay all that into 2024.
Ours I am picking up tomorrow is Pine, it isn't an ultimate though, just regular denali. We saw it yesterday, looks very nice in person.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
Pine Frosted, with the dark ash and brown leather. Previous car had the light interior, and I have wanted a nice brown for a while.

Only have about 30 minutes in it, but happy so far!

Attachments

• IMG_6185.jpg
    IMG_6185.jpg
    727.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6184.jpg
    IMG_6184.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 17

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pine Frosted, with the dark ash and brown leather. Previous car had the light interior, and I have wanted a nice brown for a while.

Only have about 30 minutes in it, but happy so far!
Very Very nice! The pics make it look more silver but I think this color will look very different shades in different light. I love the green tint. Great choice, enjoy!

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
Very Very nice! The pics make it look more silver but I think this color will look very different shades in different light. I love the green tint. Great choice, enjoy!
It is one of those colors that looks different in different light. In person there is a good green to it, but I think at certain angles it will look more like a grey.

Thanks!

BDM3

Reaction score
Dealer just called me and my Denali came in today. Still needs to have the PDI done, the wheels put on and the nameplates put on though. Hopefully only a couple of days before delivery

BDM3

Reaction score
Oh man so after a 6 month wait, I go to pick my truck up today and it has captains chairs instead of the bench I ordered for the second row. Pretty upset as I have 3 babies still all under 2 years old and really wanted the bench seat. Can’t wait 6 months though again, what great luck I have.

Beechnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh man so after a 6 month wait, I go to pick my truck up today and it has captains chairs instead of the bench I ordered for the second row. Pretty upset as I have 3 babies still all under 2 years old and really wanted the bench seat. Can’t wait 6 months though again, what great luck I have.
The exact opposite happened to me. Ordered an AT4 Yukon in November. It arrived in May with a bench when I ordered captain chairs. They said "sorry" and offered invoice plus $500, and to put me at the top of the list for their next order. I waited around about 3 months and didn't hear jack from them. Went out and found an XL Denali on my own at a different place. I COULD NOT be happier.

The dealership screwing up my order was the best thing to happen to me. Very glad to end up with what I have.