Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WilliamMunny

Reaction score
The 3.0 seems solid but for me the $5.99 cost for diesel is a lot. Gas is $3.44 in comparison here.

coopdel4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Yukon AT4 that has been stuck in code 4300 (immediate delivery) for over 4 weeks. Do any of you know of any reason it wouldn’t be shipped by now? My understanding is that 4300 means it has been manufactured and is ready to be shipped to the dealer.
@ukondave did you receive yours yet? I have been stuck in 4300 for 3 weeks and have been unable to get any further info.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I'm trying not to get excited but, our order may finally be moving forward. 2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 3.0 diesel, advanced tech, premium capability package, max trailering, adaptive cruise, super cruise, power side steps, and 2nd row bench. The bench+diesel in a loaded configuration has been a unicorn and impossible to get. We put our first order in 2/6/2021 and have had no luck since. I tried finding something inbound to a dealer and struck out everywhere. Moved on to a larger dealer and gave them a deposit on 10/12/22. Last week, we were at status code 2000 and today I found out that it is at 3000. Based on everyone else's hiccups and delays, I'm not getting my hopes up, but this is the most progress I've made in 21 months. Fingers crossed I'm hoping to have a nice Christmas present for my wife this year.

Last edited:

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying not to get excited but, our order may finally be moving forward. 2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 3.0 diesel, advanced tech, premium capability package, max trailering, adaptive cruise, super cruise, power side steps, and 2nd row bench. The bench+diesel in a loaded configuration has been a unicorn and impossible to get. We put our first order in 2/6/2021 and have had no luck sense. I tried finding something inbound to a dealer and struck out for everywhere. Moved on to a larger dealer and gave them a deposit on 10/12/22. Last week, we were at status code 2000 and today I found out that it is at 3000. Based on everyone else's hiccups and delays, I'm not getting my hopes up, but this is the most progress I've made in 21 months. Fingers crossed I'm hoping to have a nice Christmas present for my wife this year.
Congrats! It seems like the "unicorns" are started to get picked up because there are virtually no constraints now. Hopefully it stays like this and more of these orders that have been out there for a long time move forward.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like Tahoe/Yukons are the last group of GM vehicles that dealers don't have "lot inventory" of right now...dealer lots are starting to fill up with trucks and the smaller suvs

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like Tahoe/Yukons are the last group of GM vehicles that dealers don't have "lot inventory" of right now...dealer lots are starting to fill up with trucks and the smaller suvs
A quick glance at my local GMC dealership is consistent with this observation.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Only makes sense to put the chips in the cheaper vehicles that generate less money for the company ..... classic GM

When passing two different holding yards for the full size pickups and traverses, they have finally started moving out the 2022s that have been sitting for the past 6+ months (much like the full size suvs in midlotian).

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A quick glance at my local GMC dealership is consistent with this observation.

I drive by what I'd consider a medium sized dealership 3-4x day since it's on the way to the kids' school. they went from having maybe 2-3 half tons all summer (and only last a couple days) to where they now have 20+ trucks that don't seem to be moving. The Tahoe/Yukons are always parked up at the dealership in the "sold" slots and usually aren't there by the time I drive in the afternoon/next morning

looked up their trucks and they are advertising around $2k off...

there's a massive dealer about 30 miles away that has 150+ trucks on the lot and they are advertising $4k off list...this with 35 yukons showing as inventory - 12 as on the lot but no "real pics" meaning probably sold....all still priced at MSRP

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned in another thread, it looks like my base Denali build with the diesel is moving forward. Current event status 3000 but no TPW yet.

I decided to add Max Tow to my config since it wasn't on constraint. I probably will never use it but it was less than $400 and considering how highly constrained it has been, maybe it will make my vehicle slightly more valuable if I have to sell it or trade it in the future.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My selling dealer just told me "GM is so backed up that by the time they get to my Denali diesel order, pano roof,, no packages or max tow it will be a 24 model". This is a dealer I have bought 2 new vehicles from and was told to expect a 6 month wait back in July. Anyone else heard that kind of statement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC