Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to GM rep we are at code 3400.....which I'm pretty sure means there's a robot in Arlington, TX putting together the jigsaw puzzle that is our 2023 yukon XL....maybe!

For those who have purchased recently, obviously the financing world is....rough right now, just curious what people are seeing as far as rates on local vs GM financing (or whatever else is out there people are using to finance). Plan is to finance the vehicle and use the extra income from my part time job to pay extra until hopefully things settle down and can refinance or just pay it off in 2-3 years!

credit union is probably your best bet. Some will still be in the 5% range give or take a quarter or two either way. Employee credit unions are where you'll see the best rates.

or find an institution offering a "special" rate... this credit union was offering 3.45% for 60-72 months and ended up being slammed with applications. They are now back up to +6%

1681842589168.png

_hollingsworth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
According to GM rep we are at code 3400.....which I'm pretty sure means there's a robot in Arlington, TX putting together the jigsaw puzzle that is our 2023 yukon XL....maybe!

For those who have purchased recently, obviously the financing world is....rough right now, just curious what people are seeing as far as rates on local vs GM financing (or whatever else is out there people are using to finance). Plan is to finance the vehicle and use the extra income from my part time job to pay extra until hopefully things settle down and can refinance or just pay it off in 2-3 years!
Rates are anywhere from 4.5-7 and above near me. Hoping to stay near the bottom of that spectrum!

Wubears71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Yukon XL ultimate in Jan 2023. Last month I was told that i am next in line for acceptance for my dealer’s Allocation. This month, the dealer said that the Ultimates are again on constraint. I don’t know if he’s telling the truth or jacking me around since this is a GMS order (code from retired GM executive family member). Any insights here on constraints that just came up?

duckknot

Reaction score
credit union is probably your best bet. Some will still be in the 5% range give or take a quarter or two either way. Employee credit unions are where you'll see the best rates.

or find an institution offering a "special" rate... this credit union was offering 3.45% for 60-72 months and ended up being slammed with applications. They are now back up to +6%

View attachment 397247

That is my plan, I have a couple local credit unions I am trying to get numbers from. We are looking to potentially move our accounts to a new credit union as well, so I'm hoping we can use that to our advantage! Biggest problem I'm having is getting people to frickin contact me back when I inquire, it's been like that the entire time we've had the vehicle on order, hard to get a hold of people these days, especially when you can't do anything official until the vehicle is produced and there is a VIN to run it with!

Hopefully we will have the VIN soon and can start really looking!

duckknot

Reaction score
Hit up the chat this morning....rep I got gave me some spiel about how "we've" found that providing event codes creates confusion....blah blah blah

So now I'm back on the chat waiting for a different representative :cool:

G8trman84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hit up the chat this morning....rep I got gave me some spiel about how "we've" found that providing event codes creates confusion....blah blah blah

So now I'm back on the chat waiting for a different representative :cool:
It must be the same lady that I got yesterday...she was very unhelpful! I really think that they should have a website with the information so that it can make anxious people like me feel better (even it has the same information as the automatic chat bot). I do wonder if they have record of how many times you contact them...

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be the same lady that I got yesterday...she was very unhelpful! I really think that they should have a website with the information so that it can make anxious people like me feel better (even it has the same information as the automatic chat bot). I do wonder if they have record of how many times you contact them...

100% they do. why wouldn't they...also probably linked to your ip address. when i was contacting them my previous chat would always be in the history of the chat window

duckknot

Reaction score
Second agent confirmed we are still at 3400 with no issues....nothing like consistent communication :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65