Max Tow Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a 2023 Yukon Denali Duramax in February 2023 with “Max Trailering Package”. Seems to include “Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert” and “Hitch Guidance with Hitch View.” Did not seem to change the vehicle ratings.
It doesn't change and weights, just adds a few options.

OBSSSD

Reaction score
Max tow was on constraint a few months pretty bad, just opened up 3 months ago and should be readily available

MyChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The biggest thing seems to be a complete lack of consistency in the process. My story is getting a little old but here it is. Jan 21 ordered a 4WD Tahoe LT with Luxury Package and Max Tow and was told they had no idea when it would be built or delivered. In Mar 21 they called and advised Max Tow was on constraint and suggested I drop it. The vehicle was to be used to tow and I was not interested without it. Aug 21 was advised that 21 would not be built, did I want to update to 22 still with no commitments to time. Price was not available at the time either. I proceeded with the order. Sept 21 was notified it would be built the week of 24 Oct but still no price. Unit was built week of 24 Oct and I received delivery Nov 9. Original order price was a discount of off MSRP. New vehicle MSRP had increased by $2,000 but I received same discount off of MSRP as on original and my trade in had appreciated by $4,000.

Vehicle is performing well with usual recall inconveniences and software updates.

I am in Ontario Canada and have no issues with either of the 2 dealers I have dealt with for the sale and service.

George

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt