Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95% sure that Surround Vision, Heads Up Display, and Rear Ped Alert are standard.

Scroll to the bottom to confirm https://www.gmc.com/suvs/yukon/technology-safety

Correct, those are standard on Denali, so that is why they can't be optioned.

I'm trying to order but in the same boat as everyone else. I've been reviewing the ordering guide. Can anyone help me make sense of this?

I'm looking for a Denali 4x2. I do not want the Advanced Technology Package (CWN) because I'm purposefully trying to avoid SuperCruise. I do want CWM which is supposedly the basic Technology Package. But on that row of the ordering guide there are 2 dashes under the Denali indicating that its not available.

So I thought, okay maybe the content of this 'package' is probably standard on a Denali. So I look up each code supposedly included in it.
UV2 HD Surround Vision - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UV6 Heads up Display - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UKK rear Pedestrian Alert. - Square box = Included in Equipment Group.

So the question is. What equipment group? I only see it as part of CWM Technology Package which says its unavailable in the Denali (in fact only available in AT4).
Granted none of this makes a difference right now since (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control is on constraint, and I do not want to forego this option.

Less important to me but something I do wish was stand alone optional is the Digital Rear View Mirror. It appears to only be avilable with CWN Advanced Tech. Which again I'm avoiding due to Super Cruise.

Then of course the pricing isn't out yet which is super important because if my well optioned Denali ends up being damn near the price of the Ultimate, I may just go for that and again avoid Super Cruise.

My ideal build:
2023 Yukon Denali

2WD L87 6.2 Ecotec3
ATN 2nd Row Captains Chairs
PED GMC Pro Safety Plus
CWM Technology Package
B3L Assist Steps
C3U Panoramic Sunroof
NHT Max Trailering Package
F47 Air Ride Adaptive

DRZ Rear Camera Mirror Seems to only be avialable with CWN - Advanced Tech Package
KSG Adaptive Cruise Control Not available at start of production

Air ride requires max tow be optioned AND any of the 22" wheels to be optioned.

I'm 99% sure the rear camera mirror is NOT available standalone.

Otherwise, looks like a pretty normal build to me. And dealers have pricing now. My exact 2022 build I ordered in March of this year went up approximately $4k as a 2023 build.

Callen841

Reaction score
Did anyone get information as to Ultimate trim allocations? Were any given out yet?
I had two dealers tell me they weren’t giving allocations for those yet due to shortage of so many of the packages/ components in the ultimate. Frustrating

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get information as to Ultimate trim allocations? Were any given out yet?
Yes they have. During the last round of allocations, 81 Denali Ultimates were allocated nationwide. The 3.0L diesel and other constraints don’t apply to the Denali Ultimate. Bottom line, if your dealer gets an allocation for a Denali Ultimate then they can order it with either engine with no loss of features (minus Super Cruise).

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they have. During the last round of allocations, 81 Denali Ultimates were allocated nationwide. The 3.0L diesel and other constraints don’t apply to the Denali Ultimate. Bottom line, if your dealer gets an allocation for a Denali Ultimate then they can order it with either engine with no loss of features (minus Super Cruise).
Thank you very much. Hopefully today is the day!

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Also wont be able to drop down to Adaptive Cruise

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my new weekly update from chevy chat advisors about my tahoe order. Now this is fun (not really as this is stupidity at its finest). My advisor today said my order has not accepted by chevy yet. I asked kindly for an event code and she gave me code 1100. I nearly fell out of my chair at that. I asked her why my order went backwards from being accepted by chevy for the last 2 weeks by 2 other advisors and last week my event code was 2030. She said she was going to talk to someone else to find out why my order would have been showing as accepted for 2 weeks and to give me a code of 2030 last week to have gone backwards. she took approx 10 minutes and came back and said this: "Chad, I had confirm that the last update was 7/4/2022 and I am sorry for this as per them your vehicle is waiting to be in line for the production control there is no TPW as of yet." So i asked where this put me as the event code, and even put in 1100, as honestly didn't know what that meant, and she said 3000. needless to say, I am a bit elated as i am nearing production, but also concerned that i had to push and question what was going on as to why her information to start with was moving backwards from where i had been the last 2 weeks. my dealer let me know while this was going on, that his dealership has 2 tahoe allotments this week so i will be able to put my order in next week, so i honestly have no stinking idea what is truely going on with this. I am going to text him back shortly and let him know what I have heard from the chevy chat. and see if he has any way to confirm on his end what i was just told.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my new weekly update from chevy chat advisors about my tahoe order. Now this is fun (not really as this is stupidity at its finest). My advisor today said my order has not accepted by chevy yet. I asked kindly for an event code and she gave me code 1100. I nearly fell out of my chair at that. I asked her why my order went backwards from being accepted by chevy for the last 2 weeks by 2 other advisors and last week my event code was 2030. She said she was going to talk to someone else to find out why my order would have been showing as accepted for 2 weeks and to give me a code of 2030 last week to have gone backwards. she took approx 10 minutes and came back and said this: "Chad, I had confirm that the last update was 7/4/2022 and I am sorry for this as per them your vehicle is waiting to be in line for the production control there is no TPW as of yet." So i asked where this put me as the event code, and even put in 1100, as honestly didn't know what that meant, and she said 3000. needless to say, I am a bit elated as i am nearing production, but also concerned that i had to push and question what was going on as to why her information to start with was moving backwards from where i had been the last 2 weeks. my dealer let me know while this was going on, that his dealership has 2 tahoe allotments this week so i will be able to put my order in next week, so i honestly have no stinking idea what is truely going on with this. I am going to text him back shortly and let him know what I have heard from the chevy chat. and see if he has any way to confirm on his end what i was just told.
If your dealer hasn’t used one of their allocations for your build, then you’re still at 1100. 1100 basically means your order is still sitting at the dealer level. Your order doesn’t move to 2000 until your dealer “spends” one of their allocations.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is absolutely absurd! How in the heck did this country get into this mess? Wow......

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An update from my dealer, he looked up the information on his end and he confirms that my order IS at 3000, yet he doesnt know how its possible as they havent put in the order yet due to allocation, which they got 2 of today so it will be ordered next Thursday, unless they had an allocation when i ordered it on june 16th and it immediately got picked up immediately and nobody got notified. He is going to talk to the owner tomorrow to find out more information. We honestly have no idea what is going on, ut the system shows my order at 3000 on the dealer side as well as the chevy chat side, so i have to believe that it is in the system. Will update tomorrow when i hear back from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick