Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are getting close. I assume you have the 5.3, correct?

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are getting close. I assume you have the 5.3, correct?
Yes the 5.3 is plenty motor for me and my needs. And im hoping that the next steps wont take very long and i can get a tpw next week. After next week i am on vacation for 2 weeks and wont be able to check so hope i hear before i leave.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed an order with my dealer for a '23, since my '22 is on chip hold 'til the fall. The dealer gets their next round of allocations next week, so I'll update then.

Denali
Duramax
Titanium Rush Metallic
Power running boards
Sunroof
2nd row bench

Max tow is constrained to 0% until October, Duramax is constrained to 15%.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Max tow is on constraint now also? Does that mean Duramax, Luxury package and Max tow are all unavailable right now?

This keeps getting better and better.....

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max tow is unavailable until October, duramax is only at 15% capacity, so it will be a crap shoot as to what dealers get a duramax allocation. Unknown on Lux package.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Max tow is unavailable until October, duramax is only at 15% capacity, so it will be a crap shoot as to what dealers get a duramax allocation. Unknown on Lux package.
This sucks. I ordered a '23 Denali XL with the 22" Bright aluminum wheels, sunroof, power running boards, max tow, Duramax, and air ride. Maybe I shouldn't have sold my 2020 F450 to a dealer last week. I'm driving my in-laws old beater 1997 Honda Passport in the mean time.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
This sucks. I ordered a '23 Denali XL with the 22" Bright aluminum wheels, sunroof, power running boards, max tow, Duramax, and air ride. Maybe I shouldn't have sold my 2020 F450 to a dealer last week. I'm driving my in-laws old beater 1997 Honda Passport in the mean time.
You're going to be driving that for a long time. There's a big list of people in front that had 22s get switched over to 23s waiting for those same items.

starbai

Reaction score
I'm trying to order but in the same boat as everyone else. I've been reviewing the ordering guide. Can anyone help me make sense of this?

I'm looking for a Denali 4x2. I do not want the Advanced Technology Package (CWN) because I'm purposefully trying to avoid SuperCruise. I do want CWM which is supposedly the basic Technology Package. But on that row of the ordering guide there are 2 dashes under the Denali indicating that its not available.

So I thought, okay maybe the content of this 'package' is probably standard on a Denali. So I look up each code supposedly included in it.
UV2 HD Surround Vision - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UV6 Heads up Display - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UKK rear Pedestrian Alert. - Square box = Included in Equipment Group.

So the question is. What equipment group? I only see it as part of CWM Technology Package which says its unavailable in the Denali (in fact only available in AT4).
Granted none of this makes a difference right now since (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control is on constraint, and I do not want to forego this option.

Less important to me but something I do wish was stand alone optional is the Digital Rear View Mirror. It appears to only be avilable with CWN Advanced Tech. Which again I'm avoiding due to Super Cruise.

Then of course the pricing isn't out yet which is super important because if my well optioned Denali ends up being damn near the price of the Ultimate, I may just go for that and again avoid Super Cruise.

My ideal build:
2023 Yukon Denali

2WD L87 6.2 Ecotec3
ATN 2nd Row Captains Chairs
PED GMC Pro Safety Plus
CWM Technology Package
B3L Assist Steps
C3U Panoramic Sunroof
NHT Max Trailering Package
F47 Air Ride Adaptive

DRZ Rear Camera Mirror Seems to only be avialable with CWN - Advanced Tech Package
KSG Adaptive Cruise Control Not available at start of production

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get information as to Ultimate trim allocations? Were any given out yet?

RVAHokie

Reaction score
I'm trying to order but in the same boat as everyone else. I've been reviewing the ordering guide. Can anyone help me make sense of this?

I'm looking for a Denali 4x2. I do not want the Advanced Technology Package (CWN) because I'm purposefully trying to avoid SuperCruise. I do want CWM which is supposedly the basic Technology Package. But on that row of the ordering guide there are 2 dashes under the Denali indicating that its not available.

So I thought, okay maybe the content of this 'package' is probably standard on a Denali. So I look up each code supposedly included in it.
UV2 HD Surround Vision - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UV6 Heads up Display - Square box = Included in Equipment Group
UKK rear Pedestrian Alert. - Square box = Included in Equipment Group.

So the question is. What equipment group? I only see it as part of CWM Technology Package which says its unavailable in the Denali (in fact only available in AT4).
Granted none of this makes a difference right now since (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control is on constraint, and I do not want to forego this option.

Less important to me but something I do wish was stand alone optional is the Digital Rear View Mirror. It appears to only be avilable with CWN Advanced Tech. Which again I'm avoiding due to Super Cruise.

Then of course the pricing isn't out yet which is super important because if my well optioned Denali ends up being damn near the price of the Ultimate, I may just go for that and again avoid Super Cruise.

My ideal build:
2023 Yukon Denali

2WD L87 6.2 Ecotec3
ATN 2nd Row Captains Chairs
PED GMC Pro Safety Plus
CWM Technology Package
B3L Assist Steps
C3U Panoramic Sunroof
NHT Max Trailering Package
F47 Air Ride Adaptive

DRZ Rear Camera Mirror Seems to only be avialable with CWN - Advanced Tech Package
KSG Adaptive Cruise Control Not available at start of production
95% sure that Surround Vision, Heads Up Display, and Rear Ped Alert are standard.

Scroll to the bottom to confirm https://www.gmc.com/suvs/yukon/technology-safety

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645