They almost got away

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple dope security features... kill switch, 4g gps tracker thats hooked up on harness so never have to worry about batteries or anything, and a 360 degree dash camera ima run all the time.

And they completely ripped my CPU out and hooked up tye harness to computer for a 2018 chevy silverado... not sure if they used that with chipped key so it recognized key was "in car" to get it to start.

I found a place that will install electric shock door handles that activate when i press a key on fab.... would be awesome but costs like 2k
I have the viper system with 4g and gps, it has ignition cutoff after the factory system, but of course if they really want to get around it they can but at least it's going to let me know by email, text and phone application that my truck is being ****** with first.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet if you coupled that with a "smile, you're on camera" one, you'd be avoided in the future.

Or "If you can read this, I'm already aware you're here"
Or "Vehicle monitored by live video feed"
Or "Vehicle under video surveillance- I see you"
Or, keep it simple and kinda creepy with "I'm watching you"

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Or "If you can read this, I'm already aware you're here"
Or "Vehicle monitored by live video feed"
Or "Vehicle under video surveillance- I see you"
Or, keep it simple and kinda creepy with "I'm watching you"

Maybe a hologram snake like the old viper commercials would top it off.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a hologram snake like the old viper commercials would top it off.

Back in the late 90s, I used to watch "Beyond 2000" and "Next Step". I recall one of those shows doing a bit on a car security system that had a flame thrower under the rocker panel(s). It was intended for anti-carjacking, but I know it could be controlled just the same by a motion detector and alarm.

...Do they have car alarms that will send a live video feed to your cell phone? With a 2-way cellular communication and control, you could give the ******* a fair warning before switching on the flame broiler.

I'd be one to broil first, then ask question.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Back in the late 90s, I used to watch "Beyond 2000" and "Next Step". I recall one of those shows doing a bit on a car security system that had a flame thrower under the rocker panel(s). It was intended for anti-carjacking, but I know it could be controlled just the same by a motion detector and alarm.

...Do they have car alarms that will send a live video feed to your cell phone? With a 2-way cellular communication and control, you could give the ******* a fair warning before switching on the flame broiler.

Well a Ring just needs 24v and wifi, so if think it's doable.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol, there are 360 dash cam's that will capture live feed and send it to the cloud provided it has some kind of internet connection, my alarm can have a voice add on module to give a verbal warning (pre-programmed), and it has 2 aux button's that can be configured for just about anything but I have mine set to either open the rear hatch or pop the rear glass.
but I would imagine capturing live video will be a available feature in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11