There are just some days I wish I didn't turn wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I stopped doing the you tube videos for two reasons. 1. PITA for my girl to keep up with me when working on the vehicle and frame the video. 2. It slowed me down. It took me too long to do the actual work because of the video.

I wanted to get in and get it done and road test.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am in the process of looking at, next week, and trying to buy a very nice low miles, 117k miles, 2004 Chevy Silverado LT 2500HD, from my shop owner friend's dad. This truck has no dents or scrapes, retractable tonneau cover, crew cab, short bed, spray in bed liner, 6.0 engine, 4L80E transmission, silver color and beautifully maintained by my shop owner friend and then will be selling my 2005 Tahoe Z71 with 163k miles on it and all work done to it documented in my build thread and with all paperwork for it.

I will offer the Z71 here at the forum but if cannot get a fair price for it, I will list at B.A.T.

What work I do to the truck, I may do you tube videos for that work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have just seen it in passing, at my friend's shop. I will get to put it in the air at the shop and road test and check it over completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1

Latest posts