The Resurrection of "Immanuel" 99' Cadillac Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

preacherman22

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have GREAT news! I completed the tune up on the 99' Escalade, double checked everything and she is running smooth and really good now. The lifter tick has also become almost non existent! I'm super grateful for all of you helping me with suggestions and ideas that kept me in the right direction. The last thing I'm going to do is the oil change and I'm going to run 10W30 Synthetic blend. Valvoline Max Life. Then insurance and plates so I can "Legally" start driving it around. Lol. I've been on a few spins already! Lol. Once I detail her out. I'll post another video of my "Miracle Truck" Immanuel. I've only spent $120.00 on it so far, and only paid $800.00 for it. A true blessing. Thanks guys/gals. I appreciate all your help. Update video soon.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's great news! But might want to keep these in one thread instead of creating new thread. Makes it easier for us believers to follow along. ;)

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats. Is there a reason that you chose synthetic blend over full synthetic? What filter will you be using? I always recommend a WIX XP filter but others here have their favorites as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne