The real 2014 tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
its hard to make running boards different from one another.. its a long flat straight step

That running board is the exact same as my NNBS one.
The stubby antenna on the roof is the exact same as the NNBS.
It has a solid rear axle unlike any Expedition for at least the last 8 years.
Tail lights are very similar to the NNBS.
Chevy emblem in the wheels.

The only thing you guys that think it's a Ford are going off is a oval grille that is covered with camo and mirrors. This should not even be an argument anymore and that car is definitely not an Excursion. The spy pic publishers said that they did the grille thing on purpose.
The mirrors are not going to be the official mirrors. The headlights/tails probably are the official lights, depsite people may not like them because they look similar to ones on the 2014 Silverado. The 2014 Silverado spy pics have the official mirros that look similar to the NNBS ones.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Modded, im gonna give you a zanex. I think your gonna have an anurism if we talk about this anymore. I agree w/ ya bro.....

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you serve good points this is why i stated i am neutral for now untill i see a non BATMAN SUV..

Polomintus

Reaction score
Reading this thread from the start, I was set on Tahoe, then others made a good point and i started thinking, you know, it does have a wiff of Ford about it. Now i don't care, when i buy one of these, i'm gunna mod it to look just like that so others can spend a shed load of time talking about it, perhaps put a BMW badge on it. lol

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys who cares about the 2014 gm fullsize series it's all about GTA V:hands:
But since that's the tahoe really curious to see the yukon and escalade

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Modded, im gonna give you a zanex. I think your gonna have an anurism if we talk about this anymore. I agree w/ ya bro.....

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

LoL I'm not. It's just annoying because it is definitely a GM and the whole constant Ford speculation is crowding up the thread.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So have we decided on an acronym yet?

messy

Banned
Reaction score
FORUM ok so my friend from GM has now sent my 2 *photos and guys it is a Chevy Tahoe the big round oval on the grille it's just a Chevy bowite cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14