The real 2014 tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK its up.. but if i turn out to be correct.. you have to do it for 2 months.. i still have doubt.. :Handshake:

Your sig needs more ford oval on the front of the Tahoe :imo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your sig needs more ford oval on the front of the Tahoe :imo:

I say he needs a pic of a Ford Fusion AND the I <3 Ford in the sig pic :lol2:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im gonna say NO... i still stand by my evedence of the ford.. but i am going ot drop it for now. and simple weight till a non canvased car is shown that will be the true answer..

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The thing is a Tahoe. Why is this argument still going. Too many reliable sources have confirmed it. Who cares what the mule grille looks like.
Any one willing to place bets?
I'll put $100 down lol and in a few months when we get a better pic (or Auto show debut) I am going to win your money!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or you will be sad that you have to pay out... im up in air and neautral untill i see an unveil.. that is the true answer.. need we remember this is the internet. not WEBSTERS Dictionary.. anyone can say anything on here..

and i am saying the next tahoe will have GO GO Gadget copter blades instead of roof racks.. i saw it with my own eyes when they were testing it.. :hands:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Ford makes a Tahoe?

YES its called an EXPEDITION

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its a Tahoe...but I have a question. How is anyone here going to prove the Tahoe under the cloak is the new Tahoe when it is released, seeing as how the headlights will be replaced, wheels are probably what they had laying around, grill will not resemble in the slightest what it does in the pics...just curious.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good 'tell' will be the split rear window to allow it to go all the way down.

Oh and if Ford decides to pimp NNBS running boards, hitch covers, and a SRA then it will prove that their taste is improving.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im going by the SQUARE ford style mirrors.. they are an obvious.. they resemble nothing of the past tahoe mirrors.. and look identical to the current for mirrors..

its hard to make running boards different from one another.. its a long flat straight step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt