The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$3500 more for a crew cab than a ext or more than a reg cab?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Looked up at local and appears to be a few thousand difference still though worth it my opinion.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#yatesmoney

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I just read my post thanks for pointing it out I ment to say( looks small ) it's how they added the pillar and the door.

but they did make the rear with more room . Me and 1 other guy detail them at a chevy dealer. I see so many trucks I get them all blending together.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they come up with an official appellation yet as opposed to K2XX?

Last edited:

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want a back seat but you don't want it to be useable. Duh

I am one of them, the idea for me is simple I want and like the short base and looks of the single cab and at the same time I want more space behind the driver seat so I can move freely and if I needed a temporary space for extra person or two I have it!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am one of them, the idea for me is simple I want and like the short base and looks of the single cab and at the same time I want more space behind the driver seat so I can move freely and if I needed a temporary space for extra person or two I have it!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I am fairly certain that in a 1/2 ton pickup the ext and crew cab are the same length.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879