The Craigslist Finds Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Old buddy used to have an S4 with that 4.2 and a 6 speed I think. Nice car however it was surprisingly slow. Still faster than most modified trucks.
Just like the e9x M3, I want it for the sound. And this one would be REALLY fun in the snow, even though I live in Alabama and snow is about as common as a town without a redneck here

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd tag ya since I know you're an ebay guy.
ya even though I am only able to buy from my supplier 1 day a week right now I am still so far backlogged it's crazy, doesn't help that I have a serious case of lazy going on too lol I think I listed 1 item in the last 3 days besides returns that got relisted which is just a couple mouse clicks.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ya even though I am only able to buy from my supplier 1 day a week right now I am still so far backlogged it's crazy, doesn't help that I have a serious case of lazy going on too lol I think I listed 1 item in the last 3 days besides returns that got relisted which is just a couple mouse clicks.
I know how you feel. I don't ebay, but I have alot of stuff listed on offerup, letgo and cl. Pita to keep up on those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24