The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The flex looks worse but they're both pretty ugly. Just saw my first '15 Tahoe and it looks all boxy and has an awkward stance like a 4Runner.

No doubt.

I hate them both.

I think of crossovers as transvestites.

Neither a car or a truck.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk if I like it yet when we got the first 2014 Silverado in it was not something I liked but now I'm used to seeing them and still not a big fan especially the double cab the door is so small and not much room in back like the 2013 extended cab . So when the 2015 white tahoe comes in ill be goin over it and prepin it for the lot hope it looks better in person

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt.

I hate them both.

I think of crossovers as transvestites.

Neither a car or a truck.

I been there many times!

The Fj delivers the best suspension as a serious off road truck.

If you are looking for more of a CUV then I would suggest something that could give you the option of 2wd/Awd and you have to keep in mind they are FWD now so you get that girly feel like if you are driving a map car,

And yes keep away from GM there CUV didn't grow on me dew to the continued complains.

Now I think if I am doing your shift I would say 4runer trail or Nissan Patrol safari or Nissan Xtera or Toyota land cruiser

This models are problems free and you well have more time for your life!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk if I like it yet when we got the first 2014 Silverado in it was not something I liked but now I'm used to seeing them and still not a big fan especially the double cab the door is so small and not much room in back like the 2013 extended cab . So when the 2015 white tahoe comes in ill be goin over it and prepin it for the lot hope it looks better in person

The double cab door is small? Compared to what? It was an extended cab and they added 4 doors. Much better than what they had before, or better than any other extended cab on the market now.

The double cab room looks much more roomier than the 07-13 extended cab. Atleast the one I saw did? :shrug:

The crew cabs definetly have more room.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea why they still make extended cabs or double cabs or whatever they call them these days also have no idea why anyone buys them. Just an opinion.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want a back seat but you don't want it to be useable. Duh

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Not trying to sound like a dick by what I said but seriously Chad is correct. If someone wanted me to sit in the extended portion I would just find another ride.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they don't want to spend the extra money for a crew cab? Not everyone has Yates money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076