the girl and her car audio. Lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

our97ho

Reaction score
lol smelling the fiberglass!!!! thats funny !! being HIGH + FIBERGLASS FUMES= ??
I personally am one of those GETS DOWN N DIRTY working on the ** kinda girls LoL!! I took part in the box making as well as most the Mechanical Repairs Too! Ill post pics later tonight of our BOX BUILD (second one) after getting the ** NAPPED You can see the girls touch on our box with the Bow Tie in the boxes carpet ! OH AND TABLE SAW is your friend youll end up with air leaks if all you use is the jig saw specially if its got dull blades! nice to see a couple wrkin on the car together tho!

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be nice.... My gf put diesel in her ford explorer ( not a diesel)and managed to "lose" an entire windshield wiper arm and needs new brake lines all in the last week, needless to say I've been drivin her around all week

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i thought that the Colorado came yellow... why not just keep that? lol

i built a box with a jigsaw from 1950 and a blade from 1940 and my cuts weren't sloppy. lol.

it was actually for my boys rx7. lmao

our97ho

Reaction score
Partially stolen geez !! I beleive the correct term is player price ;)
as long as not of it came outta our **! Hubby did out whole box with jig saw
too and no sloppy cuts ! Just did a box for a 94 z28 for 2 12's too with nothing but jig saw but now the next project is gonna be a burban and we just got a table saw so it should make it that much easier I should be getting some of the pics up this week gotta send the little on off to camp then Ill have time to get to it!

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
ok maybe it was all the fumes in my garage but here is what it is looking like now. It just needs some more sanding in some corners and it will be painted tonight. Here are some pics

Attachments

• 07142009(001).jpg
    07142009(001).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 32

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
ok maybe it was all the fumes in my garage but here is what it is looking like now. It just needs some more sanding in some corners and it will be painted tonight. Here are some pics

looking much better...can't wait to see it painted and installed.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
well its 100 percent sanded. And with out the subs in it weighs 55 pounds. Its 1 inch mdf and a layer of fiberglass and about a gallon of resin and about 3 sounds of bondo. Lol its so heavy. Cant wait to hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts