Thank you.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Hey all. I just wanted to give a quick thanks to you all who regularly post, and help the rest of us through our truck problems. I trust you guys, and appreciate the help.

I also just bought some parts from 350Vortech, and he totally squared me away with extra parts/pieces, and really detailed directions and labels so I can't mess it up. I sent him money via paypal, and the box showed up a couple days later. It was really painless.

Thanks again all. You keep me sane during my day.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yupyup....keeps me secure in all my insecurity!

B

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this site pisses me off sometimes!! theres a list of things i wanna do to my hoe, then i jump on here and someone else already has the things i want and i get envious!!! LOL
other then that ya this cites pretty sweet!!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Hey all. I just wanted to give a quick thanks to you all who regularly post, and help the rest of us through our truck problems. I trust you guys, and appreciate the help.

I also just bought some parts from 350Vortech, and he totally squared me away with extra parts/pieces, and really detailed directions and labels so I can't mess it up. I sent him money via paypal, and the box showed up a couple days later. It was really painless.

Thanks again all. You keep me sane during my day.

Big +1 to this. Everyone who assists the rest of us is greatly appreciated. I know some of the less knowledgeable ones like myself really are greatly helped by it. I try to help as I gain knowledge of things but I really thank those of you who already know these trucks inside and out and help the rest of us and even those who may not be but just further improve the great community we have here.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't have half the ideas I got for modding my tahoe if it wasn't for this forum. Thanks everyone. :D

bsamoul

Hoe Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you on that! I was over on tahoe forum and then that completely went to hell, and have been here but not as much. I'm glad how much it's grown and plan on being on posting more!

BTW, did you ever figure out what was up with the ABS fuse and if that solved your problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar