Tech 2 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I did not see that part about including the tune up. It makes it worth it to me. Or I likely spend more than that driving to Idaho for the tune and have no AutoCal for after.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked Black Bear and a new AutoCal is $600. Wow!
That includes the tune which is $325 by itself I believe. You can license around 225 VIN’s with one Autocal so if you know anyone else who wants a tune you could charge for the use of your Autocal and recoup some of the $275 that it costs, or tune other GM vehicles you own, or sell the Autocal later. They show up for $200-$225 used from time to time, but if you buy one off anywhere other than this forum, make sure to get the S/N and contact Blackbear to see if it’s compatible and not locked. Actually, check anyway.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are garbage ,that’s what they are. Supposedly a “canned” tune but most likely you’ll either end up with no gains or possibly just trouble. I would stay far away.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Those are garbage ,that’s what they are. Supposedly a “canned” tune but most likely you’ll either end up with no gains or possibly just trouble. I would stay far away.

Yea, I wasn't planning on using them but when I saw it I was surprised. Cheap and 5 star reviews.....yea, right. It's a witches brew of problems I'll bet.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269