Tech 2 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be sure to put it for parts or not working, and clarify in the listing that it does not work, people are dumb and this way no one can "reasonably" leave bad feedback
You underestimate the foolishness of people Wes!

I sold some out of hydro scuba tanks once on ebay and was dinged because they were out of hydro! LOL

But yes, selling it for parts will be good. There's usually one or two parts units on there but I didn't see any this morning.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You underestimate the foolishness of people Wes!

I sold some out of hydro scuba tanks once on ebay and was dinged because they were out of hydro! LOL

But yes, selling it for parts will be good. There's usually one or two parts units on there but I didn't see any this morning.
I know very well, ebay is what I have done for a living for the last 23 years, luckily the really dumb ones pretty much eliminate themselves eventually.. I have about 250 of them on my block list and I do not block someone without good cause. I have had people message me over time asking why they cannot purchase from me? lol I don't remember but there must be a good reason why...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just realized something. Maybe I should have gone with an MDI2 this time around? But don't you need a subscription to do stuff with it?
the vcxnano functions as a mdi2, but yes the gds2 software requires a sub unless you can find the hacked version, still need to pay for programming though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz