Teak/light Shale interior - keeping clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will do man, only had it for a week now and will let u know what product they use on the interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had the interior protected with these products.

-Dash, Floor Mats, & Door Panels Cleaned & Dressed with Angelwax Enigma Interno Dressing
-Leather Seats Conditioned with Angelwax Hide-Rate

Detailer said it should help keep easy clean off for about 2 years.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

-Dash, Floor Mats, & Door Panels Cleaned & Dressed with Angelwax Enigma Interno Dressing

The leather conditioner isn't gonna last 2 years. Now, if they used the Enigma Trinity (the Enigma line is ceramic based treatment) that would be more like the long term protectant. I'd ask them about it.

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I will see what other info I can find out about the product.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score

Did you find out what kind of product they used?

How has it been holding up so far?

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been holding up great. Did not check on the additional product details yet but will.

Easy wipe down on about any interior surface and any grime comes right off. Even the teak GM floor liners are staying clean.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Eplion1 might I bother you for a 3 month update report ? How's the teak interior doing ?

I really enjoy the teak color the most, but always throwing dirty things in the back of my current keep, along with a newborn baby, I am still leary about the keeping it looking good, and leaning towards brown (assuming these color options are the same for the '22)

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
This interior looks great with lighter exteriors like Beige metallic, my local dealership has one in stock in that combo and I really liked it. Don't know how this interior will hold a few years down the road especially if you have kids and pets.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been holding up great. Did not check on the additional product details yet but will.

Easy wipe down on about any interior surface and any grime comes right off. Even the teak GM floor liners are staying clean.

Can you give us another update on your interior? Thanks!

MAYukoner

Reaction score
I can give a month update. With 2 young kids and 1200 miles on it. Looks the same or better than day I got it. Better actually since their prep wasn’t too great.

I had it cleaned and protected when I had tint n ceramic done as well. Looks great. Just could not do black interior again. This one gets comments everyone someone sees it.