Tan Cargo Cover OBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm selling a tan cargo cover for a 97-99 Yukon/Tahoe.

It's in good shape. There are some scuffs on the tube, but that could easily be covered with paint or SEM. I think it's on the bottom of the tube when it's installed anyways. There are no tears in the cover itself, and it retracts nicely.

I bought this off ebay, and it looked gray in the pictures. It was only after I received it that I realized it was tan and the ad never specified color, so it was technically my mistake for buying it.

Not looking to make any money, shipping was a pain. These are pretty tough to find, so if you want it, send me a message. If you can't pay it all at once, we can work something out.

$100 shipped.

2013-09-29092735_zps0d4c3c43.jpg

cargocover_zpsb1756085.jpg

If the back of your truck looks like this, it should fit. The tube measures 62 1/4". 95-96 tahoes need a longer tube, because the passenger side pillar mount is different. Check your truck to make sure it will fit. If you need more measurements, let me know, I'll get them for you.

CargoCover5_zpsf9e15e43.jpg

OP
OP
GMCYukonDriver

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpy.

Need to get this out of here. Let me know if you know anyone that needs this. They're kind of tough to find.

OP
OP
GMCYukonDriver

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpity.

I also have a gray one for 95-96, or trucks without rear A/C.

I will get pics up of that one as well. I'd like to get $120 for that one, shipped. It was tougher to track down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz