Talked to my guy and NEED advice BODY DROP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
if i set mine where it tucks just the top half inch of tire i can drive it fine just no hard turns up steep driveways or u turns

VERY TRUE... are you running fbss so there is not any transfer when turning? or if just fb are you running check vlvs?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VERY TRUE... are you running fbss so there is not any transfer when turning? or if just fb are you running check vlvs?

im only running fb BUT we have the valves to do fbss i just have no intention of doing it so all 8 valves are wired with 2 switches f up and down and back up and down

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say do whatever you feel I love watching your truck go through changes cause its all on another level.

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
im only running fb BUT we have the valves to do fbss i just have no intention of doing it so all 8 valves are wired with 2 switches f up and down and back up and down

i did that at first not a good idea if you have 8 valves i had lifting issues with a slower valve at least do four switches in case u gotta level it out ..... as far body dropping it did u change those ballon tires u have?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did that at first not a good idea if you have 8 valves i had lifting issues with a slower valve at least do four switches in case u gotta level it out ..... as far body dropping it did u change those ballon tires u have?

no lifting issues so far , it has been working perfect as far as that is concerned

changing the tires to 275/30 when i get back from mexico

MikeyGomez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh my goodness... may i ask what's your occupation so i can decide what to go to school for as i'm undecided at the moment... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz