Talked to my guy and NEED advice BODY DROP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leave the suspension be... Now work on the rest (like you mentioned you are already doing)

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Repaint?
To what color/style?

Ok you all might hate this but... we are opening a store for our clothing line called "close(t)" and im thinking of going demo with the truck..

So repaint would be spray the whole truck mirror silver and then cover the whole thing.. corner to corner.. top to bottom.. in white. gold. chrome. and black (for low light) graffiti... the name of the clothing line.. skulls hearts.. louis vitton style all over print.. pack it in hard.. so there isnt an inch uncovered.... designed right so it has a flow to it like the old mini trucking stuff sorta... then cover the whole thing in thick sticky magenta kandy..

and pink or purple anodize the wheels.

Leave the suspension be... Now work on the rest (like you mentioned you are already doing)

Im in jax too btw

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think any lower would be a little too low but whatever you do always looks sick so go with what you like. i think supercharging it would be pretty nice but i understand what you mean with the bike.

i just posted this in another thread but do yours like this. itd def be eyecatching.

15961.jpg

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
i say at least getting layin doors and tub the front so you can fully lay up front!!!! DO IT MAN!!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Dman that sounds like a plan Mob, with all that will it have a Chamelleon look?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dman that sounds like a plan Mob, with all that will it have a Chamelleon look?

no... it will all be sparkling deep ass kandy all the same color..in some lights you wont even see the graffiti ... basically all those colors its painted will get lost.. it will just end up looking like different levels.. so the black or greys will look deeper in the kandy than the golds.. and the golds deeper than the base and the whites higher than the base.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
air up...turn...air down...most ride with air drive like this. it's like having a lowered static vehicle...there is a learning curve to driving it.

if i set mine where it tucks just the top half inch of tire i can drive it fine just no hard turns up steep driveways or u turns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz