tahoe police package wheel lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to shop that had a bunch of those lugnuts and they didnt quite fit, it left a big area around the hub cap and lug nut and just looked worse than the open factory ones I have on now. thanks for the offer though

Reaction score
I went to shop that had a bunch of those lugnuts and they didnt quite fit, it left a big area around the hub cap and lug nut and just looked worse than the open factory ones I have on now. thanks for the offer though

look into the ones i posted with the ebay link. They are the correct ones..

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an Idea but why not just run the opens with the thread-on black covers like GMCs?

Should fill it up, they "look" like lugnuts, and they'd probably look honestly more 'police-like' than the chromies, IMO, even though they aren't.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1 post

selling something for someone else

no pictures

no way.
:adminpower:

Yang1815

Reaction score
Woah where'd you get the 5-0 cover??? Can you hook me up with a set? Been looking for those, thanks!

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought a set of the 05-06 police tahoe wheels and steel center caps, but they didnt come with lug nuts. and it looks llike it requires a special lug nut that is closed and chrome, not open and gold like the regular OEM lug nuts. I went to a few places and they didnt have anything that looked like it would work. Can someone find a part number or tell me where I can get this part? Thanks

Did you buy them new? If so, where?

I tried to find the GM part number, but had no luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59

Latest posts