tahoe info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hsecret

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How does one determine if their tahoe is an LT,LTZ,LS or just Tahoe. I have a 2013 Tahoe with 5.3 liter

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Everything that you need to know about your truck is contained in the RPO codes that are listed on the sticker in your glovebox.

Other folks on this Forum may be able to answer your question directly. I have a master list of RPO codes should be able to provide you with info for every PRO code for your truck listed in the glove box sticker, but the file is too large to upload. Private Message me with your email address, and I will email it to you directly.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get on GM's web site, open a free account if you don't already have one, open a chat session, give them your VIN and request a build sheet. They'll send it to you in the next day or two. That will show all the RPO codes and their descriptions for your truck.

For example, mine's an LT. Here's what my RPO list looks like (you should have one on the inside of the glovebox lid):

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Build Codes Glove Box_resized.jpg

Here's the SLT line item from my build sheet:

1647796047915.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew