Tahoe front wheel well SPATS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
The front spats may also act as a shield to protect the front CV axle boots from being blasted from road debris being kicked up from the vehicle in front like salt,general dirt from the road etc.

OP
OP
E

EdTom

Reaction score
The front spats may also act as a shield to protect the front CV axle boots from being blasted from road debris being kicked up from the vehicle in front like salt,general dirt from the road etc.
That’s possible although I’ve personally never had that issue on any of my last four Tahoes that were “spat less”. I’ve noticed all trim levels of the Tahoe, Yukon and Escalade are now coming through with them, with the exception of the Z71 and AT4. I may have to go with the Z71 to get the look I want.

Ryan 2024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, my 24 RST is supposed to arrive at my dealership next week. My observation has been all the trims are coming through with spats with the exception of the Z71. What’s your opinion, can you live with them?
Yes i can live with them. I really don’t notice them to much until the salt from the roads turns them white, but he’ll so is the rest of the Tahoe at that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman