Sweet_N_low is ALIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back today. Just a few update pics. I am ordering billet inserts to go into the ram air holes and I came across some fiber optic LED tails on craigslist which will be added next week.

Attachments

• New hood.jpg
    New hood.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 119
  • New hood 2.jpg
    New hood 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 84
  • New hood 3.jpg
    New hood 3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Tails.jpg
    Tails.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Tails 2.jpg
    Tails 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 64

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! If you don't mind me askin how did the hood run ya? I'm liking that a lot!

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! If you don't mind me askin how did the hood run ya? I'm liking that a lot!

$676 shipped The fit on this Cervini's hood is awesome. I have seen a Keystone hood for our trucks and this one is FAR better quality

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice man!!! I may have to put this on my list for sure. I had "hood" on the list but I hadn't quite looked to know for sure what I wanted but this looks killer!

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Haha it's all good. The Sharks won't get past the Canucks. I predict the Canucks to take the cup this year as I have no faith in the teams in the eastern conference.. we ll at least Boston and Tampa, they have nothing on either Vancouver or San Jose.

I wonder if that hood would fit on a 08 Sierra.. anyone know if they are the same? Pretty sure they are but I'm new to this generation of GM trucks. I believe I seen one on one of those factory lifted Silverado a couple weeks ago. It looked identical to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick