Suspension Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPVortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking into rebuilding the entire front and rear suspension of my 05 Tahoe. With it being such an old truck I dont want to spend the money on expensive parts. What cheaper brands from RockAuto would you guys recommend? I was looking and SKP and their parts don't look terrible. Also there's this front end kit on amazon Any other recommendations?
1673323496443.png

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking into rebuilding the entire front and rear suspension of my 05 Tahoe. With it being such an old truck I dont want to spend the money on expensive parts. What cheaper brands from RockAuto would you guys recommend? I was looking and SKP and their parts don't look terrible. Also there's this front end kit on amazon Any other recommendations?
View attachment 389271
There's no way I'd hazard myself and loved ones with that crap. One GM OE upper control arm costs as much as that kit.

It's one thing when you're broke and need to get by. Stick with Moog CK Series (approx 100K miles) if you don't want to spend GM OE (150K+ miles) money. The OE parts also deliver better ride and handling characteristics as well, they were designed for your truck.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If you don't want to pay OE prices, then the next best would be the MOOG alternative. What about the front lower control arms? Make sure you get a before and after print out after the alignment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972