Suspension Paint?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not in a bad way just a good fair price. Probably hurting for business since the economy went to hell and is trying to stimulate business by lowering his price a bit. What color are you doing?

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not in a bad way just a good fair price. Probably hurting for business since the economy went to hell and is trying to stimulate business by lowering his price a bit. What color are you doing?
Silver, to match the wheels. In the future I might do some color shift vinyl on the front but I figure its best to go with a neutral color that matches the wheels for something permanent.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120.00 is a good price. How long will it take for the parts to be done and ready?

Sorry about the response. Name of place in Everett is Pacific Performance Coatings. For added reference these are one of the few guys that do ceramic coating. I had headers fro 2 of my trucks done there. The headers on my SS and the Escalade were done here in Florida.

Your truck is going to look great.

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120.00 is a good price. How long will it take for the parts to be done and ready?

Sorry about the response. Name of place in Everett is Pacific Performance Coatings. For added reference these are one of the few guys that do ceramic coating. I had headers fro 2 of my trucks done there. The headers on my SS and the Escalade were done here in Florida.

Your truck is going to look great.
Not sure yet but I'm assuming that it's decently slow so it'll have a quick turnaround. Hoping to hear back tomorrow.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
It’s been almost 8 years since I had those yellow Audi TT calipers coated. They were done at Portland Powder Coating 503-236-9412.

Could not find color code for it.

Keep in mind that the price stays the same even if you add in a few more parts. Try to get everything done (in a particular color) at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s been almost 8 years since I had those yellow Audi TT calipers coated. They were done at Portland Powder Coating 503-236-9412.

Could not find color code for it.

Keep in mind that the price stays the same even if you add in a few more parts. Try to get everything done (in a particular color) at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking back I probably should have gotten some more stuff done while I was at it but oh well. I was kind of thrown off by that original quote. Crossmembers will be done next week

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All done! Came out great and the guy ended up knocking 20 off the price for a total of 100 said and done. Still can’t believe I got quoted so high the first time. I think I’m gonna raise the front a hair more but I’m overall happy with it
AA168499-2F0A-4F4B-83CC-268DFD46B320.jpeg

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Cool. Glad to hear it got done at an even better price. Pics coming soon I presume?

I have parts that I am waiting on, parts that have been polished and enroute to the powder coat shop etc. Always something. Glad t worked out well for you and you saved some cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy