Summit motor mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
must be low stock on the hummer mounts I paid $90 for one in november off amazon, currently looks like best price is $254 on rock auto.
this summit deal 2 for $349 is not too bad presuming you are replacing both sides, which I eventually had to do anyway.
replaced the drivers side and passenger broke about a year later.
might be worth poking around online for a sale or % off deal, i wouldn't even look sideways at $500 you must be looking at the versace version.
I paid around $90 for the spare I have for thecopcar a while back. That was just after the last shortage where they were rationed by VIN numbers.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those Summit mounts are poly mounts like others sell. They’re almost a solid mount unlike the H3’s which are rubber or the OEM which are fluid filled. You’d be feeling the vibes with those for sure. They’re mostly used for racing /real high hp.

OP
OP
mikez71

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at truck forums, it sounds like NBS mounts won't fit NNBS.. Found these other mounts from australia...