Steering wheel trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wrong place to post this but no, it's not worth it (to me at least...very few digital radio stations in my area). google your local hd digital radio stations first if you don't you'll be stuck with two digital stations that SUCK like me.. in a few years i'm sure i'll use this more as more radio stations will turn digital

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

friend's got an esky and i was looking at this.. it seems like it's a lighter colored brushed aluminum...it's so clean...

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It'll only look good in light interiors, if you specifically mean the Platinum version. it is a "warm" aluminum color.

ejschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let's revive an old thread here...

Anyone ever remove the stock ones, peel all the finish off, then re-coat it with something else? That's my plan. I'm just wondering because I want to find out the easiest way to peel it off. It seems like it's very poorly applied plastidip the way it peels in small pieces if I pick at it.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's revive an old thread here...

Anyone ever remove the stock ones, peel all the finish off, then re-coat it with something else?

Yes

That's my plan. I'm just wondering because I want to find out the easiest way to peel it off. It seems like it's very poorly applied plastidip the way it peels in small pieces if I pick at it.

just like you're thinking. picking with your hand/fingers.