Steering Wheel Gold Bowtie -- That Color Has Got To Go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReflectiveConcepts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello TYF members,

As you can see from other member photos, there is no gold showing around the edge of the decal. If anyone here has a decal from us and doesn't care for the outcome, please email us your order number and we will gladly send you a FREE replacement so you can reinstall it again. The number one problem we typically see is these are installed in low lighting situations (dark at night or in the garage) and these end up a little crooked. Be sure you're outside in the daylight. If you lift it and keep trying to put it on, it's bound to get distorted as well. We understand you may not always get it the first try, so be sure to take advantage of our warranty and this offer so you can enjoy your purchase.

We are not an advertising vendor on here, so no contact or product information is being provided in terms with forum rules. This post is just to help out with the items already being discussed :)

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything for the GMC logo on the Yukon's?

tonaaayyyy

Reaction score
I definitely need a new center cap. I pretty much demolished that thing with my palm several times

CharlesP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered an overlay decal in gloss black from ReflectiveConcepts.com recently. It applied perfectly to the steering wheel emblem, but just a slight border of gold remained on all edges. Not really that annoying but when you know it's there it bugs you. Not sure why they didn't just make it somewhat larger than the gold area of the emblem to make sure it fully covered. Anyway, I emailed them back with my order number, explained the situation, and not only are they sending me another one for free, they are resizing it and making it larger. So there should be no fear of any gold remaining. It might be $10 shipped (a little expensive for such a little piece of vinyl), but it is perfectly cut, you don't have to get in the car and find a vinyl shop, and they have great customer service. I forgot to mention earlier that along with my original order of 1 gloss black overlay decal, they included another one in white for free. I can definitely recommend these guys.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21