Starting to look...down to 2018, 2019 and 2020's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Tricky, it’s going to be real tricky to get what you want because everyone is picking the low hanging fruit. Unfortunately, all that accessible fruit is the just as desirable as the prime cuts.

You need something disposable you can unload quickly. If you have a lead at a dealer or auction, they can pounce on the perfect truck when the moon and all the stars line up.

Not sure if that means keeping what you’ve got til you find the right target, doing a temporary, lateral trade or scouring the inkies and interwebs until you find “the one”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

George100

Reaction score
I looked at the brochure you linked, very nice and thank you it was a great read, not the one i had, which was downloaded off the Chevy website, but it is very strange that there was no mention of either apple carplay or android auto which would have been a pretty good selling point.

OP
OP
Philpug

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I found an 18 YXL with just under 36K in miles. Pretty well loaded with an MSRP of $74K which included about $12K in options. Downside is that was on the other side of the country in Durham NC. It would cost about the same to fly out and drive it back as it would to have it trucked so I will have it trucked. I hope it lands here in the next 10 days or so.

cb507d1a473f4c68b94a3e900c0db769.jpg

I put it in Carmax and thier offer is what I am paying for it.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice find! Perfect color.

I pass by a CarMax almost everyday. Once a week a see about 4 or 5 2015+Tahoe,Yukon and Suburban sitting in their respective section. Within 24-48 hours they are all gone.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Suburban and the low beam headlights leave a lot to be desired. I use the auto high beam feature which helps, but it is not near as good as the LED headlights on the new Volvos or the new 2021 Suburbans and Tahoes.
Yep. How are they even legal. So dim. I upgraded to LED. Both low and high. Soo much better

d86fc8340fb08adc92bd0f12e98e6ded.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts