Starting to look...down to 2018, 2019 and 2020's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there any trouble with the upgrade? What was involved?
No issues. No error messages. Easy upgrade. Driver side was easy. Passenger side was a bit more difficult. Need to remove airbox. The high beam on the passenger side was the most challenging since it sits low. There is plenty of room to reinstall dust cap as well. The electrical box or whatever they call it gets mounted in there as well. Comes with double sided tape. I love the output of the lights. They are also adjustable for beam pattern to your liking.

High beam and regular are the same LED. Just order 2 kits. Oh and they match the DRL really good

ce28c06201f0ad88dd5427591a6faf95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Philpug

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will probably look to do these come the Fall once the days get shorter and I will be driving more at night.

OP
OP
Philpug

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have out new 18 being shipped to us from the east coast. Just for S&G and because I was bored, I ran it though CarmAX and CarMax 's offer is what we are paying for the 18 including the cost to get it cross country. These used priced are getting out of hand.

Porkys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if anyone with a '19 Yuk XL has upgraded and what they used. My lights are **** especially in the snow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low