started debadging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
that looks fkin sexy as hell.
some questions,
is that a BL or Lift?
what year?

i want to do mine like i've said so i want to know if you lived in areas with snow/salt? i'm afraid of taking the moldings off and witnessing rust. :(

OP
OP
fyremanpat

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
99 LT w/ 3" BL, new torsion keys, air bags in the rear sitting on 305/75/16...I live in Va Beach so no snow..normally..but salty air...but the door moldings should be good to pull off, there was just a little dirt underneath

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99 LT w/ 3" BL, new torsion keys, air bags in the rear sitting on 305/75/16...I live in Va Beach so no snow..normally..but salty air...but the door moldings should be good to pull off, there was just a little dirt underneath

do the new keys and bags provide any lift in addition to the BL? i have a 3" BL and currently running 285's but wanting to run a 305 or 315 but not sure about rubbing

wish i lived somewhere that had no snow.
rust everywhere.

lol i like the snow just not the salt they use on the roads that is a rust catalyst lol

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
i agree. i rather live someplace really hot in the summer than really cold/snow/rusty in the winter.
that's just me.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had that happen and it was left over goo so i just kept wiping it with a fresh paper towel over and over and over and over and it went away. the prob was if you dont keep getting a new paper towel your just smearing it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00