Spohn Rear Control Arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gmartin1215

gmartin1215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to see what you come up with, too!

Imlow78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to see what you come up with, too!
I’m sure the mill and lath will be in use.

End of the month I’ll be ordering my kit along with the Toxic Fab coil over kit.

I’ve been working 16hr shift to try and get all this stuff bought and paid for.

“Rust eze” is paid for so what I dump in her it’s still mine. I’ll be putting a new set of belltech nitro drop 2 shocks up for sale soon. I put them on my Tahoe two weeks ago and they are not what I need. My loss will be some ones gain.

Shannon

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up using the stainless steel zip ties. Looks good, IMO. Like it was factory installed. Seems to hold better than the wide plastic zips I was using. Thanks, @Rocket Man for the tip!
Show us a picture. They really do look good but you know what they say- if there’s no picture it didn’t happen.

Imlow78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep that looks better. :happy107:
When I get done with my clamps I hope you will want a pair. LoL

I wish I could use the water jet to cut them out but it’s a government owned machine.

Shannon.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I get dint with my clamps I hope you will want a pair. LoL

I wish I could use the water jet to cut them out but it’s a government owned machine.

Shannon.
Nah that’s not all that important to me, mine look fine especially considering I don’t remember the last time I saw them. Besides I’m running the QA1 panhard. It’s suitable to running a girdle on the diff. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic