Spohn arms with johny joints or long travel rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the health issues. When I was planning to redo my rear suspension I wasn’t very impressed with Spohn stuff. Not to say it’s bad but just looked like it was thrown together in a way.
I knew what I wanted done and found an awesome local off-road fabricator. Here’s the YouTube video he did while making my rear links. No issues since except on but came loose and I re-tighten it. A much more planted and secure feeling across all surfaces of driving.

Too funny I just watched that video.
He did a great job the end result is incredible. I just wished he used better lighting haha.

jeremiahm

Reaction score
Those are solid, may need to call him! I have all kinds of clunks on my Spohns after two years. Started off tight and nice, over the last 6 months most gained movement.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the health issues. When I was planning to redo my rear suspension I wasn’t very impressed with Spohn stuff. Not to say it’s bad but just looked like it was thrown together in a way.
I knew what I wanted done and found an awesome local off-road fabricator. Here’s the YouTube video he did while making my rear links. No issues since except on but came loose and I re-tighten it. A much more planted and secure feeling across all surfaces of driving.

Which rear shocks are you running?