Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's clean. Makes me wanna get a new applique to lose the bow tie.

I'd like to see how those LEDs do. Have a link for them?
That is actually why I jumped on this applique, since it didn't match exactly what I needed. Cost, and no emblem.

Here are the lights!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is actually why I jumped on this applique, since it didn't match exactly what I needed. Cost, and no emblem.

Here are the lights!

Looks to be quality stuff for $18. Thanks for the link!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
That might be too bright for me. o_O I might have to dissect and remove some chips.

Not sure if your PPV has the puddle lights under the mirrors or not but they also have these...

POPMOTORZ LED Side Mirror Puddle Light Lamp For GMC Sierra | Chevy Silverado 2500HD 3500HD Classic,GMC Yukon/Yukon XL,Chevy Tahoe/Suburban/Avalanche,Cadillac Escalade https://a.co/d/3p26CGI

I have not purchased these yet as I have been waiting for my current LED lights to bite the dust and give me an excuse.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if your PPV has the puddle lights under the mirrors or not but they also have these...

POPMOTORZ LED Side Mirror Puddle Light Lamp For GMC Sierra | Chevy Silverado 2500HD 3500HD Classic,GMC Yukon/Yukon XL,Chevy Tahoe/Suburban/Avalanche,Cadillac Escalade https://a.co/d/3p26CGI

I have not purchased these yet as I have been waiting for my current LED lights to bite the dust and give me an excuse.
Are these plug & play, or do they require "turning on" in the body module, you have any idea? I'd certainly toss them in mine if its a true p&p.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Are these plug & play, or do they require "turning on" in the body module, you have any idea? I'd certainly toss them in mine if its a true p&p.
Not sure on a PPV. Mine is an LTZ and they already had the lights in the mirrors.

I know a lot of the PPVs have like a "Stealth/Surveillance" mode programmed into them so the lights don't flash and headlights don't come on when locking/unlocking from the remote.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on a PPV. Mine is an LTZ and they already had the lights in the mirrors.

I know a lot of the PPVs have like a "Stealth/Surveillance" mode programmed into them so the lights don't flash and headlights don't come on when locking/unlocking from the remote.
Yeah, I've never had DRL's or horn/lights when locking/unlocking.
RPO codes show it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824-144500.png
    Screenshot_20230824-144500.png
    545 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a few more pics of the turd. No more changes recently, just driving it on the weekends now. Still creating havoc with people jamming on the brakes in front of me, and swerving out of my way. I use the trainhorns at least once every time I drive it, idiots everywhere....

BI4G0460-Enhanced-NR.jpgBI4G0473-Enhanced-NR.jpgBI4G0491-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts