Someone tried stealing 2002 my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lsxleto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Someone tried stealing my tahoe is there anyway i can use rear door handles on my front doors to prevent these low lifes from smashing my key hole in everytime? F32F067D-FACA-41B7-AA83-2E4B0D74D091.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use the rear ones, and remove the lock cylinders and linkages as well. Then just use a fob to unlock. Or just remove the stuff and plug the holes with something from the hardware store like I did.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only concern I would have is if the battery drained down while the doors were locked and you would have no way to get into the vehicle if the key is disabled, short of a slim jim or air wedge. I believe @CHOO CHOO experienced this not too long ago.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only concern I would have is if the battery drained down while the doors were locked and you would have no way to get into the vehicle if the key is disabled, short of a slim jim or air wedge. I believe @CHOO CHOO experienced this not too long ago.
There’s the rear hatch on the NBS that uses a key; unlock it and hit the button to open the glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts