So trying to pass smog I found this strange piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed.
Too bad we can't find those FPR vacuum hoses for the Flex Fuel engines (NOS or aftermarket). Haven't seen any used ones in the salvage yards, either. GM 17113699, discontinued.
I was hoping to pick one of these up as a spare, but then discovered it’s not for the L59, rather the LM7 only.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed.

I was hoping to pick one of these up as a spare, but then discovered it’s not for the L59, rather the LM7 only.

Yes, the difference -- from what I can tell -- is that the L59 fuel pressure regulator needs a 90° connection on the hose. The non-Flex FPR port points straight up already. I'm sure there's a workaround, to be found when needed.

If I ever score any at the Upull I'll be sure to let you know!

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the difference -- from what I can tell -- is that the L59 fuel pressure regulator needs a 90° connection on the hose. The non-Flex FPR port points straight up already. I'm sure there's a workaround, to be found when needed.

If I ever score any at the Upull I'll be sure to let you know!
Thank you Steve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum